Day 1: Denver and Boulder
- Highlights in Denver are the new History Colorado Center, the Denver Art Museum, State Capitol Building, Denver Mint, Denver Performing Arts Center, and many historic sites. The city has beautiful parks, fabulous shopping, and much to see. Not-to-be-missed are the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
- From Denver, head to Boulder. Split your time between the Pearl Street Mall and an attraction or two such as the Celestial Seasonings tour. Boulder is renowned for its music and great dining
Day 2: Explore Rocky Mountain National Park
- Head to Estes Park, the eastern gateway to the much-visited Rocky Mountain National Park. These are two of Colorado’s top destinations for families and lovers of scenic beauty. Explore the park by car, parking to take a hike.
- GO from Rocky Mountain National Park to Golden and explore the Colorado Railroad Museum or take a tour of Coors Brewery.
Day 3: Colorado Springs, Pikes Peak
- Frontier Pathways: Beto Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak. Visit the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Will Rogers Shrine, Ghost Town Museum, Pioneers Museum, or Pro Rodeo Hall of Fame.
- Take in a Colorado Sky Sox baseball game at the highest professional ballpark in the United States or visit the US Olympic Complex.
- Drive through The Garden of the Gods, a National Natural Landmark, then go to Manitou Springs. Drive or take the Cog Railway up to the summit of Pikes Peak, or explore the many attractions in the area.